Some of the key policies that govern our school are listed here. Click on the links to read them.
- Admissions Policy
- LFPS Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection, Safeguarding and Whistle Blowing Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- SEND POLICY
- LFPS SEND Information Report and LA LOCAL OFFER
- Complaints Policy
- Attendance Policy (Click here for the Leave of Absence form)
- Behaviour Policy
- Key Workers Policy
- LFPS Uniform and Hardship Policy
- Adverse Weather Policy
- Accessibility Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
Lower Fields Primary School welcomes pupils and staff from a wide range of backgrounds. We believe that different cultures, talents and life experiences bring richness and interest to school life and help to create a diverse environment that supports us all in learning from each other.
We understand and embrace our duty to: eliminate discrimination; promote equality of opportunity; foster good relations between people of all backgrounds. This duty is defined in the Equality Act of 2010, which covers sex, race, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment and pregnancy or maternity.